Register your UAE Free Zones company in the same day!
- Deliver your UAE Free Zones Company within 5 days
- Open a same day bank account with e-banking and credit card
- Secure you tax optimisation
- Offer value for money services with no hidden costs
- Prompt, professional and individual service at all times
- Full confidentiality
Parameters to Consider
- The minimum number of shareholders and directors is one.
- All shares must be fully paid when allocated and no bearer shares or differential classes of shares are allowed. However, there is no requirement to deposit the capital in bank.
- The capital of the company can be any amount divided into any denomination.
- 100% foreign ownership permitted and 100% tax and duty exemption exists on UAE off shore incorporation companies.
- Opening a corporate bank account in a bank at Dubai, UAE is permitted.
- A registered agent (legal firms, auditors, consultants) is required to be appointed by the Company from the approved list of registered agents maintained by UAE Free Zone.
- The Offshore domicile is located in the UAE Free Zone.
- The investors need not visit the authority to incorporate the company, however the documents need to be signed in the registered agent’s office.
- Audited financials will be requested only in case of suspicion.
Dubai proudly claims many Freezones such as Jebel Ali Free Zone, which was the first, Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone, Dubai International Airport Free Zone, Dubai Internet City, Dubai Media City, Sharjah Airport International Free Zone and Ajman Free Zone being but a few amongst many others. The main attraction of establishing an entity in one of the free zones is that there is no UAE national shareholding or sponsor requirement.
A “Freezone Entity” allows for 100% foreign ownership, however is restricted in onshore sales activities.
Dubai is the second largest Emirate and is situated on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a natural inlet from the Gulf that divides the city into the Deira district to its north, and Bur Dubai on its south. The city ranks as the UAE’s most important commercial centre and port.
Due to the fact that our specialized team of consultants have the right contacts in the Free Zones, we are able to set up hundreds of companies in the UAE. Therefore, we ensure that you will experience setting up your business in the most cost effective and time efficient manner.
We extend our service for individuals, entrepreneurs, SME’s and MNC’s to set up business anywhere in UAE, especially in the various Zero Tax Free Zones. There are many Free Zones in UAE, but all Free Zones may not suit your business requirements. This is where our consultants will clearly define the business requirement of each client and generate customized solutions for business outsourcing, financial services, training and management. Our experts that can also advise you on international tax planning, assets protection and estate planning.
Should you need to open a bank account, we have excellent relations with UAE banks and can provide bank introductions. Furthermore, we can assist you with the visa and work permit process. Our team will guide and assist you every step of the way.
A UAE offshore company has the capacity and privileges of a natural person.
Regulations have been framed to deliver the convenience and efficiency of global offshore locations while maintaining a high repute with international financial authorities.
An offshore company does not conduct substantial business in its country of incorporation and is formulated in a law of no tax jurisdiction for the purposes of legally minimizing any type of tax payment such as capital gains, profits on business earnings, VAT and property sales whilst improving upon one’s wealth management.
Mainly one would open an offshore company to gain confidentiality over their financial affairs and grow wealth without invasion of privacy.
The United Arab Emirates is a sovereign, federal, presidential and elected monarchy comprising seven absolute monarchical emirates: Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain,Ras Al Khaimah and Fujairah. Of the seven Emirates, the Emirates of UAE allowing Offshore Company registration are Dubai and Ras Al Khaimah. The following are the two authorities allowing offshore company formation in these Emirates
Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority – Dubai
The Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority, under Jebel Ali Free Zone Offshore Companies Regulations 2003, allows the formation of special status offshore companies with individuals or corporate bodies as shareholders, as a non-resident company, having a corporate legal entity.
Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority – Ras Al Khaimah
The RAK Investment Authority (RAKIA) launched the International Business Company concept in January 2007 subjecting the IBCs formed under it to be regulated by the International Business Company Regulation 2006 – RAK Investment Authority.
Business Licenses in UAE Free Zones
An individual or a corporate entity can do business in UAE Free Zones being registered in any of the following legal forms:
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC)
- Branch of a Foreign Company, where the applicant is a foreign registered corporate person
- Branch of a UAE Company, where the applicant is a UAE registered corporate person
Freelance permits are also issued in certain Free Zones. An individual can do business in Dubai Media City as a freelancer on being issued a Freelance Permit.
Below is an outline of the Legal Business Structures found in UAE Free Zones
Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Limited Liability Company or LLC is a legal business entity in which the liability of the shareholders is limited to the amount of paid up capital and may be set up either as:
- A Free Zone Company (with 2 to 5 shareholders)
- An offshore company
- A Main Land company (with 2 to 50 shareholders
Sole Proprietorship / Individual Establishment
A sole proprietorship or individual establishment is a legal business entity owned by just one person and may be set up either in a:
- Free Zone
- Main Land
Branch / Representative Office
A branch or representative office can be set up by our Firm for both UAE companies and foreign companies in:
- Free Zone
- Main Land
We ensure a tailor made, fast, efficient and cost effective service for the needs of each individual client.
Below is a list of services our team of specialized corporate advisers can offer our clients in the Free Zones:
- Incorporation of Companies in Free Zones
- Incorporation of International and Offshore Companies in UAE
- Incorporation of traditional LLC Companies in Non Free Zone jurisdictions
- Residence & Employment Visas (not in the case of offshore)
- Official Registered Agents for Dubai Airport Free Zone Authority (DAFZA)
- Promotional agents for RAK Free Trade Zone
- Legal documentation comprising of the preparation of Memorandum & Articles of Association, related resolutions and so forth.
- Restructuring of companies
- Setting up bank accounts in prime banks
- Virtual office facilities
- Office in Dubai
- Emails and Websites
- Advertising and Marketing support
- Accounting and Auditing services
- Company Management
UAE Offshore Company Formation
Registered company name
Choosing a name for your offshore Company is the first step in the procedure. We recommend you select three names in order of preference, to ensure that the name… (Ltd., LTD., Limited and LIMITED are permitted in the UAE. Our Firm is able to offer you a list of approved names for you to choose from.
Shareholders, Directors and Company Secretary:
One Shareholder, one Director and one Secretary is permitted, each of which can be an individual or corporate entity. The legal name, address, contact details and other attested (or ‘legalized’) documentation for each office may also be required. Additionally, it is a requirement that each individual (or corporate entity) has to have visited the UAE in the last 6 months and be able to show the passport stamp of entry. Also he/they may need to re-enter on applying to the bank to open a bank account. The simplest, quickest and most cost effective way is to have one natural person acting as director, shareholder and secretary at the same time. Our Firm is able to act on your behalf and therefore travelling to the UAE is not necessary.
Shares and currency of issue
Issued shares may be in any currency and are usually on a ‘non-paid up’ basis, allocated to shareholders in the denomination of your choice. There are no minimum capital requirements but we advise our clients to have adequate capital deposited at a local bank from the start in order to have the “goodwill” of the banks and the authorities and hence denote the serious business intentions of the company.
On submission of all required documentation, Company formation can take up to 2 weeks. Bank account opening may take 2-4 weeks depending on the case and the specific corporate structure. Commonly the UAE has significant “red tape” at all levels of the system, but to be fair it is also a very popular jurisdiction with high workload levels for banks and authorities.
Note: Shelf Companies are always available for immediate use.
Forming a business entity in any of the UAE’s many Free Trade Zones (FTZs) can be an attractive option to foreign investors due to the points outlined below:
- There is no minimum capital requirement
- No tax haven stigma attached free zone Offshore Companies
- 100% Foreign Ownership permitted
- No tax on corporate gains or personal income
- Maximize profit
- Exemption form import and export duties
- No reporting or accounting requirements
- No auditing
- Opening of Dubai and other free zone offshore bank account
- Legal asset protection
- Owning of real estate properties in UAE is permitted
- Nominee services offered through our Firm
- Privacy protection
- Low cost operation
- Full Corporate Documents
- Full Corporate Documents translated in English.
- A copy of the companies trade licence.
- All internal company documents.
- Share Certificates
- Subscribers Resolution