Register your St. Vincent company in the same day!
- Deliver your St. Vincent Company within 5 days
- Open a same day bank account with e-banking and credit card following incorporation
- Secure you tax optimisation
- Offer value for money services with no hidden costs
- Prompt, professional and individual service at all times
- Full confidentiality
Parameters to Consider
- Estate Planning
- Asset Protection
- Tax Reduction Planning
- Holding Investments
- Royalty and Licensing Ownership
- All IBCs we incorporate in St. Vincent are exempt from all taxes for twenty-five years.
- A SVG IBC pays US$ 100 fixed annual fees to the government – no limit for share capital.
St. Vincent and the Grenadines is an independent English speaking nation, located in the Eastern Caribbean. IBC’s incorporated in St. Vincent are entirely free of all taxes for a period of 25 years.
St. Vincent is an independent sovereign nation and is therefore not affected by the UK/EU legislation impacting the British Dependant Territories, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands.
It is a member of the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank. The local currency is the Eastern Caribbean dollar which is pegged to the US dollar (US 1$ equals EC $2.6882). US currency is also widely used and is acceptable everywhere.
There are no exchange controls on the monetary transactions of St. Vincent offshore companies. Funds can be freely moved on and off the island.
St. Vincent has established a mix of new and modern international laws that, coupled with its extremely stable government and modern infrastructure, make it a premier offshore financial centre. The government of St. Vincent continues to be very proactive in its development as an offshore financial centre, enabling us to offer our clients a premier offshore base of operations by introducing:
- An independent and stable government
- A modern infrastructure
- Modern and progressive trust and company laws
- Statutes that provide tax exemption for 25 years
- Statutes that guarantee confidentiality
- An IBC can be used for many purposes found listed below:
- Used by professionals for asset protection
- The buying and selling of goods and services.
- To hold bank accounts and operate businesses.
- International trading, investment activities.
- For ownership of intellectual property, licensing and franchising.
- For business websites (internet business).
- An IBC does not do any kind of business with residents of SVG
An IBC is exempt from paying taxes in SVG with the option of paying 1% tax.
- Necessary to have a Registered Agent in SVG.
- Not able to carry on any activity for which it requires a licence granted by the Authority, unless such a licence has been granted. For example, Mutual Funds business, International Banking Business, International Insurance business.
Provided an Alien Land Holding Licence is obtained an IBC may own land in SVG.
- Can issue registered shares or bearer shares.
Can have only one director and one shareholder.
- Not a requirement to register directors and shareholders but this information must be kept with the Registered Agent (a register must be maintained).
- Directors, Shareholders and officers may reside anywhere in the world and their meetings may be held wherever they choose. There is no residency or nationality requirement for shareholders, directors and/or officers of a SVG IBC.
An International Business Company has the full capacity of, and all rights, powers, and privileges of, a natural person.
For the incorporation of your St. Vincent Company the below listed documents are required:
- Articles of Incorporation and by-laws nominating the first directors (and optionally a secretary),
- details of the Registered Office and Agent
- details of the currency of the capital, authorized capital and type of shares
- Name approval certificate (we are able to provide you with a choice of approved names)
- Certificate of compliance issued by the Registered Agent or Solicitor confirming that the requirements of the act have been complied with.
The language of legislation and corporate documents are in English. There are two types of Incorporation Certificate are available, namely with or without the director’s name displayed.
The minimum number of directors is one. They may be natural persons or bodies corporate, may be of any nationality and need not reside in SVG.
A company secretary can be appointed and may be of any nationality without the need to reside in SVG. Again, the company secretary may be a natural person or a body corporate.
In the case of shareholders, the minimum number required is one.
There are certain restrictions on trading. You are not able to trade within SVG and are not able to undertake any insurance or banking activities. Shares cannot be offered to the public nor can funds be solicited from the public.
Financial Statements Required
Whilst there is no requirement to file audited accounts with the authorities, a company is required to keep financial records, which reflect the financial position of a company. Our Firm is able to accommodate the filing of financial records of your SVG Company.
Authorised and Issued Share Capital
The share capital may be expressed in any currency. The minimum issued capital is one share of no par value or one share of par value. The annual fees are not related to the amount of share capital.
Classes of Shares Permitted
These include, registered shares, shares of no par value, preference shares, redeemable shares, and shares with or without voting rights. The International Business Companies (Amendment) Act No.26 and 44 of 2002 allows for the registration and custody of bearer shares.
Note: Shelf Companies are always available for immediate use.
The Saint Vincent IBC has become the vehicle of choice for persons wishing to take advantage of the rapidly expanding offshore market. The International Business Companies Act 1996 is considered by legal experts to be a unique and innovative piece of legislation which contains provisions not found in similar legislation in other jurisdictions.
IBCs incorporated in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines enjoy the following benefits:
- Control to perform all legal acts and engage in all legal activities without fetter.
- Control to maintain offices or branches or a presence in any form whatsoever in any country in the world.
- Company documents can be filed in any language.
- IBC’s may issue bearer shares and shares may be issued with qualifications rights, privileges, limitations and restrictions and may be issued in one or more currencies.
- IBC’s may use any word or abbreviation that indicates limited liability.
- There is no requirement for the filing of by-laws or for disclosure of directors, shareholders, and attorneys of fact with the Offshore Finance Authority or any other entity.
- Exemption from the provisions of the Exchange Control Act or from any other currency or exchange control legislation for 25 years.
- Exemption from any corporate tax, income taxes, withholding tax, capital gains tax, or other like taxes on the income or assets of the IBC for 25 years.
- Exemption from Stamp Duty in respect of all transactions involving transfers of property to or by an IBC and also in respect of shares, debt obligations, and other securities and transactions for 25 years from registration.
- Exemption from inheritance and succession duties or any other form of gift tax on the estate of a shareholder for 25 years.
- Exemption from tax on any dividend or distribution to any other company, individual, trust or any other entity for a period of 25 years.
- Low fixed state incorporation rate of US$125 regardless of share capital.
- Low annual fee of US$100.
- An existing company registered in another jurisdiction can be continued in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
- The ability to change domicile to another jurisdiction by continuing in that jurisdiction.
- All information filed with the Offshore Finance Authority is protected by the most restrictive of all the Confidentiality Acts presently in force in offshore jurisdictions.
- Provision for meetings of Directors and shareholders to be held by telephone, or by any electronic means whatsoever within or without Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
- Limited Duration Companies and Companies limited by Guarantee are permitted.
- Fast incorporation.
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Appointment of First Directors
- Consent Actions of the Board of Directors
- Share Certificates
- Register of Directors and Members
- Company Seal