Register your Seychelles company in the same day!
- Deliver your Seychelles Company within 1 day
- Secure you tax optimisation
- Offer value for money services with no hidden costs
- Prompt, professional and individual service at all times
- Assist with opening an offshore bank account – funds can be controlled remotely via Internet. Credit cards are available
- Full confidentiality
Parameters to Consider
- Offshore international corporation pays no taxes in Seychelles other than the Government License fee;
- annual reporting (neither accounting nor auditing) is not required for international businesses in Seychelles;
- One shareholder and one director is required only. Their particulars do not appear on public record. Furthermore, our nominees are available to maintain owner’s confidentiality while registering an offshore company;
- Bearer shares are allowed
- No double taxation agreements with other countries, hence no information is shared with tax authorities;
- No foreign exchange control;
- One hundred per cent (100%) foreign ownership;
- One hundred per cent (100%) reparation of capital and profits;
- No withholding tax on dividends;
- No personal income tax and no other taxes connected with offshore company in Seychelles ownership, on transfers and so forth.
- Unique incentives for investments in Export Oriented Unit (EOU) and Special Growth Area (SGA).
Seychelles IBC is similar to the most popular international business company, the BVI IBC, and in some respects even exceeds that benchmark model of offshore corporation. Ever since the introduction of the Seychelles International Business Companies Act in 1994, over 100,000 Seychelles IBC`s have been registered, with more than 600 new offshore companies being registered each month.
An International Business Company (IBC) – is the most popular and versatile type of offshore corporation available in Seychelles. Like other classic offshore companies, Seychelles IBC is designed to engage in international business. Even though a Seychelles IBC is obliged to keep internal records and registries in good order, it does not nave to submit any financial reports to public file. There is also no mandatory audit requirement.
The formation, general structure and tax benefits of a Seychelles IBC is regulated by the Seychelles International Business Companies Act 1994.
Seychelles has the finest International Airport in the Indian Ocean region and it’s national with well-established international telecommunications carriers. There is an increasing number of international banks and insurance companies which have established branches in the Seychelles while local management companies, accounting and legal firms provide support.
As a fast developing country, Seychelles boasts a relatively high standard of business infrastructure. Existing facilities are continuously being upgraded whilst new investments in infrastructure are being undertaken to cater for the growing needs of the business community. Seychelles economy is primarily based on tourism, commercial fishing and the offshore financial services industry.
For more information on The Seychelles as a country and its development click on the below link.
The Seychelles IBC is frequently used as bulleted below:
- For commercial transactions and international trading operations
- As a vehicle to safely and discreetly hold investments including real estate, shares and intellectual property
- As Oil and Commodity trading vehicles
- Financial Management – as a forex, options, futures and/or share trading vehicle
- As an asset protection vehicle
- For import/export activities
- As a consultancy and/or personal service business entity
- As a vehicle with which to gain access to alternative investments including pre IPO offerings and private hedge funds
- Tax avoidance
A Seychelles International Business Company (IBC) can be incorporated within one working days when choosing from our approved names.
We are able to provide you with a wide range of approved company names which are available for your choice. The name of the company may be in any language. Should it not be in English or French, an official translation in English or French is required. The name of an IBC must end with a word or phrase or the abbreviation thereof which indicates limited liability. Examples are: “Ltd”, “Limited”, “Corp”, “Corporation”, S.A.”, “Societe Anonyme”.
The Memorandum of association may be either in English or French and will be filed at the Registry. The Articles of Association will be filed at the time of incorporation.
It is imperative that you have a registered office in the Seychelles. The address of your registered office and the name of the subscriber for incorporation must be given to the Registry. Our Firm will provide this service to you. We are also able to provide Apostilles for the international legalization of your incorporation if you so require. We will file all necessary documents with the registry on your behalf.
Seychelles Company Structure
A Seychelles company is flexible concerning the capitalization, shares and the shareholders and director. Outlined below are the main points regarding the company’s structure:
- No minimum or maximum capital requirements for a Seychelles company.
- Shares can be issued with or without Par Value
- Shares are issued in Registered form only, Bearer shares are no longer permitted
- IBC’s do not require more than one director
- Registration of Seychelles IBC shareholders and directors may be of any nationality and residents of any country.
- One shareholder and one director are allowed. The same person can be the shareholder and director.
- Directors do not have to be shareholders
- Directors and shareholders may be natural persons or corporate entities
Seychelles Companies Privacy
Only one shareholder and one director are required for incorporation of a Seychelles Offshore Company. As their names appear on the public record, we are able to offer nominee services in order to preserve the owners’ privacy.
Seychelles Company Share Capital
A Seychelles incorporation has no minimum or maximum Authorized Share capital, however, the statutory incorporation fees are $100.00 for capital up to $5,000.00; $300.00 for capital up to $50,000.00 and $1,000.00 for capital in excess of $50,000.00. Additionally, there is an annual fee which is the same at incorporation.
For a Seychelles offshore incorporation the most frequently used or standard authorized capital used is US$5,000.00. The fees are fixed for the life of the company irrespective of any changes which may occur in future regulations for new companies.
Seychelles Company Shares
- Shares of the Seychelles corporation may be issued in a variety of forms and classifications and may include: Par or No Par Value, voting or non-voting, Preferential or Common and Nominal
- Shares may be issued for money or for other valuable consideration.
- Shares can be issued in any currency and issued before any payment is made.
Shareholders, Directors and Officers of Seychelles Company
- The minimum requirement of Seychelles corporations is one shareholder and one director who may be the same person.
- Nominee shareholders and directors are allowed and our Firm provides these offshore services
- There is no statutory requirement for officers; however, if officers are required they can also be directors and shareholders.
- Directors and shareholders may be either a natural person or a corporate entity.
- Shareholders and Directors may be of any nationality and reside in any country.
Meetings of Shareholders and Directors of Seychelles Offshore Company
- Seychelles IBC’s do not need to hold Annual General Meetings (AGMs) of its shareholders. If such a meeting is decided on, it may be held anywhere in the world and by any means including electronically or by telephone providing the shareholders can communicate effectively with each other.
- Directors meetings are not a requirement
- In the event that a meeting of shareholders and directors is held, a proxy may represent a shareholder or director and speak or vote on his behalf.
Seychelles Company Taxation and Fees
- Seychelles companies are exempt from all taxes on income derived outside of the Seychelles.
- Annual renewal fees including Government Fees, Registered Office fees, and if needed Nominee Service fees are paid annually on the anniversary of the Seychelles corporation formation and every anniversary thereafter. This service is provided by our Firm.
Seychelles Company Corporate Books and Records
- No requirement to prepare or file any accounts or financial statements.
- No requirement to have an auditor.
- If meetings of an Seychelles IBC are held, then the company shall maintain:
- The minutes of the meeting of its shareholders and directors
- Copies of all resolutions by directors and shareholders
The records and Minutes of the above meetings shall be kept at the registered office.
Seychelles Offshore Company Registers
- A Register of all directors must be kept and maintained.
- A Share Register must be kept and maintained. The register may be in such form as the directors may approve, but if it is in magnetic, electronic or other data storage form, the company must be able to produce legible evidence of its contents.
The Registers of directors shall be kept in any place as the directors decide and the company shall inform the Registrar of where they are kept.
International Business companies (IBCs) may engage in legitimate business in any country and in any currency they choose. Shares and Capital may also be denominated in any currency.
A Seychelles IBC is able to:
- Own shares in other Seychelles Companies under the IBC Act or the 1942 Companies Act;
- Hold meetings of shareholders, directors in the Seychelles;
- Possess government or central bank securities;
- Possess vessels which are registered in Seychelles;
- Have its shares held by a resident of the Seychelles;
Seychelles IBC Restrictions & Exemptions
An International Business Company incorporated in the Republic of Seychelles shall not:
- Do business with residents of the Seychelles
- Own interest in real property in the Seychelles
- Provide company management or registered offices for Seychelles IBC’s.
Carry on business in banking or trust and insurance or re-insurance business except if the appropriate license is granted.
Note: Shelf Companies are always available for immediate use.
- Low government fees
- Reasonable and set license fees
- No minimal capital requirement
- Only one shareholder or director is mandatory
- No reporting requirements resulting in less costs per year
- Company records must be kept for a period of seven years
- Tax free structures
- International trade zone
- Asset protection
- No Corporate tax
- Lenient policy on reporting interest incomes to overseas tax authorities
- Fiscal incentive
- Modern communication network
- Permission to own a vessel or an aircraft that is registered in the islands
- Clients’ privacy is protected under law
- Zero Taxes – Apart from a minimal annual license fee Seychelles IBCs pay no taxes
- No stamp duty
- No taxes levied when shares are transferred or sold
- Secure offshore banking
- Convenient Time Zone +4 GMT
- Political Stability
- Registered Office Address
- Registered Agent Services
- Company Secretarial Maintenance
- All Government fees due on incorporation
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Appointment of First Directors
- Consent Actions of the Board of Directors
- Share Certificates
- Register of Directors and Members
- Company Seal