Register your Panama company in the same day!
- Deliver your Panama Company within 7 days
- Secure you tax optimisation
- Offer value for money services with no hidden costs
- Prompt, professional and individual service at all times
- Assist with opening an offshore bank account – funds can be controlled remotely via Internet. Credit cards are available
- Full confidentiality
Parameters to Consider
- Independent jurisdiction
- Exemption from all local taxes for income received outside of Panama
- Panama companies have no restriction on doing business in Panama
- High level of privacy protection
- Well-developed financial services industry
- Well-developed professional infrastructure
- Excellent telecommunications system
- Easy air access to North America
- No foreign exchange restrictions
- Citizenship programs are available for investors.
The Republic of Panama is a presidential independent, sovereign state. It is well known as one of the most developed international business centre. Panama has the fastest growing economy and the largest per capita income in Central America.
Numerous other jurisdictions have bowed down to recent legislation to share tax information. Panama is one of the few that has stood strong in the face of these. It is rated as the second most popular jurisdiction for incorporation in the world as it offers one of the best environments in the world for your assets.
Panama is home to the second largest international banking centre in the world next to Switzerland. Panama has the most modern and successful international banking centre in Latin America, with more than 150 banks from 35 different countries. It continues to maintain what we consider to be the most solid banking and corporate book secrecy laws in the world, which are engraved in its’ constitution and where privacy and confidentiality is not only respected, but vigorously protected by constitutional law.
Its economy is one of the most stable, prosperous, and most advanced in all of Central and South America. Panama’s circulating currency is the US Dollar, and Panama has no currency exchange controls or currency restrictions so funds can flow in and out of the country freely.
Non-resident Panamanian IBCs (International Business Corporations) and Private Interest Foundations do not pay tax on any of their income nor do they have any reporting requirements to the Panamanian government. Panama has what is considered by government analysts to be the most stable government in all of Central or South America
Panama offers the most favourable and most flexible incorporation laws available in the world. Private Interest Foundations are also available, and are one of the most widely used estate planning structures in the world today.
Panama’s official language is Spanish, however, English is the second most widely spoken language. Eight out of ten Panamanians living within the banking sector of Panama City are bilingual in both Spanish and English.
Panama is an attractive jurisdiction for investors from all around the world, primarily due to its zero tax rate. The official currency of the country is the US Dollar and there are no requirements to file corporate reports of any kind. Additionally, the income earned from sources outside of the country is exempt from taxes
- No requirements to disclose ownership
- No restrictions concerning ownership of shares
- No residence requirements for directors/officers
- No paid up capital requirements
- No income tax, if income is produced outside Panama
- Total tax exemption on all and any business activities or transactions carried out outside the jurisdiction
- No exchange controls
- No requirements to file annual financial statements
- No requirement to hold Annual General Meetings of directors or shareholders
- Complete privacy and anonymity
- Reasonable annual registration tax and resident agent fees
- Articles of Incorporation may be drawn up in any language
- No restrictions on nationality
Offshore corporations, as they are also known, are organized in accordance to a constitution document denominated Corporate Charter, which must be duly notarized and registered in the Mercantile Section of the Public Registry of Panama.
We will need the following information to incorporate a company and execute the Articles of Incorporation in accordance with Panama legislation:
- The name of the company
- Panama Corporations must have a President, Treasurer and a Secretary and an individual may hold more than one of these positions
- Business in which the corporation can engage in
- Authorized capital, amount, share distribution and share types
- The duration of the corporation
- Name and address of directors and shareholders
- Its share capital/number of shares
- The corporation may issue its share certificates to bearer or in certificate form
Corporations which will not engage in commerce in the Republic of Panama, do not require commercial licenses to operate outside the territory of the Republic of Panama. It is for this reason that they are called “Offshore” Corporations.
After we have received the name of your company, approval of the company name can be obtained within a few hours. We will then submit the Memorandum and Articles of Association of the company to the Registrar, a certificate of incorporation will be issued and your new company will then have been incorporated. It usually takes two to three days for a company to be fully incorporated.
The names of all companies in Panama must end in Corporation, Incorporated, Sociedad Anónima or the abbreviations Corp, Inc or SA. They are not able to use the suffix Limited or Ltd. The name may be expressed in any language. We are able to supply you with a list of approved names for you to choose from should you not have a company name of your own.
Company law requirements
Under Panama’s Corporation Law, it is possible for a company to only be owned by one person. However, the Law requires a minimum of three officers, those being, a president, a treasurer, a secretary and three directors. However, it is possible for one person to hold two or more offices. It is not necessary for the directors or officers to be Panamanian nominees or shareholders.
The minimum number of directors is three. Both corporations and individuals may act as directors. They may be of any nationality and do not need to be residents of Panama. Panamanian companies are also required to appoint a minimum of three officers – president, secretary and treasurer who may also be the directors.
The company must have a minimum of one shareholder and he/she can be of any nationality and may reside anywhere. The name of the shareholder does not need to be registered in the Panamanian Public Registry, thus ensuring complete confidentiality. A Panamanian corporation can either have bearer shares or registered shares.
Language of Legislation and Corporate Documents
Spanish together with a certified English translation
A registered office must be maintained in Panama. We are able to supply you with a registered office address.
A company secretary must be appointed, who may be an individual or a company. The company secretary can be of any nationality and does not need to be a resident of Panama.
Note: Shelf Companies are always available for immediate use.
Panamanian companies or offshore corporations are well known around the world and offer the investor a series of advantages associated with Panama’s fiscal benefits. Their importance resides in their versatility, their security, and the confidence derived of their easy administration, on the part of the investors.
- Exemption from all local taxes, when income received outside of Panama
- Low cost annual support
- No requirements of a minimum paid up capital
- Information about shareholders and beneficial owners is not filed with the Public Registry Office and therefore not available to the public
- Any individual and legal entity may become a shareholder
- No foreign exchange control.
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Appointment of First Directors
- Consent Actions of the Board of Directors
- Share Certificates
- Register of Directors and Members
- Company Seal