Register your Marshall Islands company in the same day!
- Deliver your Marshall Islands Company within 3 days
- Open a same day bank account with e-banking and credit card
- Secure you tax optimisation
- Offer value for money services with no hidden costs
- Prompt, professional and individual service at all times
- Full confidentiality
Parameters to Consider
- The Marshall Islands statutorily exempts non-resident companies from taxes.
- Dual language filings (standard documents are already available in Spanish, France and Chinese as well as others)
- The Marshall Islands has no tax information exchange treaties and refuses to corporate with the OECD on information exchange.
- Directors and owners are confidential and information does not have to be provided to either the Government or the Public. No audited accounts or annual returns are required to be provided to the Government.
- “True” bearer shares are allowed
A Marshall Islands offshore company is a very flexible, tax free structure, with few restrictions on the business that the company can engage in.
It is one of the few jurisdictions where the offshore company can be taken public; can raise capital from the public; act as an investment advisor; invest funds for other people, carry out limited third party trading of securities and so forth. It can practically carry out any legal business activity, except banking, insurance, trust and online gaming.
Unlike most other jurisdictions, “true” bearer shares are allowed. Other jurisdictions providing “true” bearer shares are Antigua, Panama, Samoa and the Seychelles. “True” bearer shares are those which can be held in your possession and do NOT have to be held at the Registered Office and the owner declared.
The Marshall Islands Republic has no tax information exchange treaties and refuses to corporate with the OECD on information exchange.
Directors and owners are confidential and information does not have to be provided to either the Government or the Public.
- Non-resident Marshall Islands companies are exempt from all taxes
- Only one shareholder and one director required for a Marshall Islands offshore company formation. The director may be an individual or corporate body, of any nationality and located anywhere in the world
- The Marshall Islands company offers anonymity as shareholder and director registers are not publicly available
- Directors, employees and shareholders of non-resident Marshall Islands companies are free from personal income tax
- It takes just one to two to three working days for a Marshall Islands offshore company registration
- Any onshore business conducted in the Marshall Islands is liable to a gross revenue tax of $80.00 per annum on the first $10,000.00 and 3 per cent of the gross revenue in excess of $10,000.00 per annum
The Marshall Islands has an exclusive franchise with one company, which is licensed to incorporate all non-resident companies. Upon receipt of name approval, companies can be incorporated using standard Articles of Incorporation. With standard Articles, the request to incorporate should contain the below information:
- Corporate Name.
- Number of authorised shares.
- Whether shares have par or no par value – if par value, amount per share.
Whether the shares are to be in bearer and/or registered form.
The share capital
There is no specific minimum capital requirement. The standard authorized share capital is 500 shares without par value or a capital with the stated par value up to US$ 50.000,00. The minimum issued share capital is either one share of no par value or one share of par value. The authorized share capital may be expressed in any currency. Marshall Islands’ corporations may have registered shares, bearer shares, preference shares, and redeemable shares, shares with or without par value and shares with or without voting rights.
Our specialised team will assist you with the IBC opening procedure. We will require:
- Name of the company ( 2-3 names of your choice – should you require a name, we have an approved list of company names for you to choose from)
- Passport copy (of each shareholder and director)
- Share structure
Even though there is no requirement to file financial statements, records should be maintained to reflect the company’s financial status.
The minimum number of directors is one. The directors may be natural persons or bodies corporate. They can be of any nationality and need not be Marshall Islands residents.
A company secretary must be appointed for a Marshall Islands corporation. This person may be a natural person or a body corporate. Again, the company secretary can be of any nationality and need not be resident in the Marshall Islands.
The minimum requested number of shareholders is one.
Note: Shelf Companies are always available for immediate use.
- Non-resident domestic corporations are “statutorily” exempt from Marshall Islands taxes (zero tax jurisdiction)
- Corporations are easy to maintain and administer — no requirements for annual filings.
- Dual filing of translated articles, facsimile filings acceptable, and registered and/or bearer shares permitted.
- Wide range of permitted activities
- Free Re-domiciliation
- Low costs
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certified bound copy of the Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Registered office and agent fee for the first year
- Government fees for the first year
- Company Secretarial Maintenance for first year
- Issued Share Certificate
- Register of Directors
- Appointment of First Director
- Consent letters
- Company Share Register
- Company Seal