Register your Hong Kong company in the same day!
- Deliver your Hong Kong Company within 7 days
- Open a same day bank account with e-banking and credit card following incorporation
- Secure you tax optimisation
- Offer value for money services with no hidden costs
- Prompt, professional and individual service at all times
- Full confidentiality
Parameters to Consider
- Limited Liability: The evident advantage of a Limited Liability Company is the financial security that comes with business. The company’s shareholders will only be liable for any debt the company accrues according to the levels of their own investment and will not bear any debt beyond such investment. This provides the shareholders of the company a feeling of security.
- Ownership and Control: In the case of private limited companies, the directors are usually the main shareholders of the company. Thus both the ownership and control of the business remain in their hands. Decisions can be made quickly and easily, allowing for a more successful business management platform.
- Separate Entity: Due to its very nature, a limited company is deemed to be a separate legal entity from its owners. The company will exist beyond the life of its owners. If they retire or die, the company will continue to exist and operate. This ensures security for employees and other members and also is an advantage which other legal forms of business are not subject to.
- Management Efficiency: Management is observed by the shareholders of the corporation. The shareholders appoint directors to represent them. These directors make sure that the policy and the regulations are being followed by everyone. They are also there to monitor the progression of the daily affairs of the business.
- Taxation Benefits: All profits made internationally will not be taxed as long as it is booked and structured in a non-resident Hong Kong company.
As an international financial centre, Hong Kong is favoured by worldwide investors due to its established legal system, simplified taxation system, low taxation rate, well-equipped infrastructure and communication facilities. Hong Kong offers unlimited business opportunities, and serves as a platform to global economy and commerce, whose advantages are well known, enabling thousands of international businesses to benefit from setting up a company in Hong Kong.
Hong Kong is a leading financial and business centre. In 2011, Hong Kong ranked 9th in the world for GDP per capita, and its GDP was $353.7 billion US dollars.
The government of Hong Kong has an excellent reputation to keep the city in a business friendly environment and strives to maintain the city as the easiest place to do business. The government adopts economic policies of free enterprise and free trade. Therefore, entrepreneurs around the globe are setting up companies in Hong Kong.
|Political Stability||Very Good|
|Type of Company||Limited|
|Legal System||Common Law + Basic Law|
|Minimum Number of Shareholders||1|
|Minimum Number of Directors||1|
|Filing of Annual Return||Yes|
|Hong Kong Shelf-companies||Available|
The basic requirements for the incorporation of a Hong Kong company are as follows:
- Company name: Each company name will be unique as it is required to have the company name approval performed by the Hong Kong Companies Registry to ensure no repetition. We are able to offer you a list of approved names to choose from.
- Directors must be aged 18 or over: A minimum of one director of any nationality. A company is also permitted in addition to one physical director. There is no limit for the number of directors. Residency in Hong Kong is not a must. Directors need not be shareholders. Appointment of nominee director is permitted.
- Shareholders must be aged 18 or over: Without any residency requirement, a minimum of one shareholder could be a person of any nationality or a company. It is possible for a shareholder to be a director. Nominee shareholders can also be appointed.
- A Company Secretary: Who must reside in Hong Kong or a body corporate that must have its registered office in Hong Kong. A sole director/shareholder cannot act as company secretary. A nominee secretary can be appointed.
- A Hong Kong Registered Address: Every Hong Kong Company must have a registered office in Hong Kong. The registered address must be a local physical address and cannot be a PO Box. Our Firm can arrange for a registered Hong Kong address.
The below points denote the actual set up / incorporation process of your Hong Kong Company. Our team of experts will assist and guide you every step of the way through the entire process:
- Conduct company search in Hong Kong Companies Registry to ensure the proposed name has not been used by others. (Approved names available)
- Consult and assess the client’s company structure and collect necessary documents for the company setup
- Sign our Letter of Engagement to make confirmation of proceeding with the agreed company formation
- Prepare the company incorporation documents and obtain client’s signatures
- Submit the original signed company incorporation documents to the Hong Kong Companies Registry and pay all government incorporation fees on behalf of the client
- Monitor and assess the whole process and keep the client updated
- Collect Certificate of Incorporation and Business Registration from Companies Registry
- Prepare Hong Kong company kit including the share certificates, company seal and company stamp.
- Prepare a set of documents for the opening of a bank account
- Conduct a meeting with the bank for company bank account opening
- Deliver the Hong Kong company kit to the client
Note: Shelf Companies are always available for immediate use.
- Sound legal system
- Attain international credit by making use of Hong Kong’s reputation
- An international financial centre with multiple financing channels
- No foreign exchange controls therefore funds can be circulated freely and foreign currencies can be exchanged and transferred as needed
- Credit operations can be handled conveniently and quickly
- No limitation on business scope
- Ease of operation, maintenance and control
- Simple taxation system
- No tax on profit arising out of Hong Kong
- No sales tax, VAT or dividends tax
- Issue shares in any chosen currency
- Highly competitive fees and costs
- Excellent post-incorporation follow-up services
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Appointment of First Directors
- Consent Actions of the Board of Directors
- Share Certificates
- Register of Directors and Members
- Company Seal