Employment and Payroll Processing
Why outsource your payroll to Parparinos Milonas Corporate and Legal Consultants?
By outsourcing your payroll processing, organisations benefit and gain financial savings from our Payroll Services, allowing our customers to focus on their core activities and development of their business.
For many businesses, the ever-increasing burden of payroll legislation has become very problematic, therefore Parparinos Milonas Corporate and Legal Consultants can guarantee that your days of stressful payroll processing are over and that every aspect of your payroll is being taken care of by professionals.
Your employees are the most important asset of your business, and paying them accurately and on time ensures they remain motivated, something which will definitely increase your productivity. Our aim is to make the payment of your employees as trouble-free and stress-free to process as possible by operating the most up to date and state of the art software. Your payroll can be processed weekly, fortnightly or monthly according to your requirements.
Parparinos Milonas Corporate and Legal Consultants can undertake the transfer of payments anywhere in the world directly into your employees’ nominated account in any currency.
- More than one tax reference
- Comprehensive database of employee details
- Import of pay data
- Import of P6, P9 and Student Loan notices from HMRC Gateway (only for UK Residence)
- Weekly/Fortnightly/Monthly reports detailing all current month payroll information
- Weekly/Fortnightly/Monthly reports with Historical data
End of Year PAYE processing
- Security Payslips-one for employee posted directly to home address or couriered to your company for distribution, and one for your files.
- Court Orders with protected earnings
- Directors National Insurance
- Pension Administration
If you would like to find out more about outsourcing your Payroll Services or the services Parparinos Milonas Corporate and Legal Consultants can provide for your business please do not hesitate to contact us directly through our Contact Page