Register your Delaware company in the same day!
- Deliver your Delaware Company within 5 days
- Open a same day bank account with e-banking and credit card following incorporation.
- Secure you tax optimisation
- Offer value for money services with no hidden costs
- Prompt, professional and individual service at all times
- Full confidentiality
Parameters to Consider
- The US Chamber of Commerce has ranked Delaware as having the best legal climate in the nation for nine consecutive years.
- Business License – not required for Delaware corporations not operating in Delaware
- Choose how the entity is taxed! S corporation, C corporation, partnership or sole proprietorship, your choice. Business owners can select the least burdensome tax structure for their business.
- Inheritance tax – none on stock held by non-residents of Delaware
- State sales tax – None on intangible personal property
- Shares of stock owned by non-resident aliens are not subject to Delaware taxes
- By allowing you to file your company without listing the names of the owners, Delaware laws shield the identities and personal information of business owners
- The state of Delaware does not require the names and addresses of LLC members and managers to be made public
- Legal proceedings or law enforcement actions are the only two circumstances under which this information must be revealed
LLCs are generally considered easier to maintain than corporations. LLC owners can file business and personal income tax at the same time. LLCs make it simple to transfer ownership of a company.
Delaware has established a reputation around the world as the best and most business-friendly environment in which to incorporate. Fact is that more than 60 percent of all Fortune 500 companies and more than half of all U.S. publicly-traded companies are incorporated in the state of Delaware.
Delaware is a particularly attractive jurisdiction within the offshore sector because of its services and legislation. The State has been allowed to develop these types of offshore structures since 1965.
It is the most attractive of all of the US states when it comes to players in the world of business. The state is recognised as being the most favourable when it comes to investment and capitalism. With its simple operation, lack of bureaucracy, and low annual fees, it can result in maximum profits with minimum restraints.
The judicial system which has been developed in the United States is the one which is best equipped to handle commercial disputes.
Another reason why Delaware is a place of choice for many businesses is due to its local tax and corporation laws.
At the G20 summit, the Prime Minister of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg complained that the OECD blacklist does not include Delaware, Wyoming and Nevada – the states of the US which allow offshore companies to be set up in complete security.
The fact that fiscal competition between the countries attracts tax residents and international businesses is a fundamental transatlantic reality.
The procedure to file a Delaware LLC or corporation is made quick and simple by our team of specialized consultants. Delaware allows anyone – whether you are a U.S. citizen or not, to form and file a company and operate lawful business activities all over the world. All we will need to know in order to file your limited liability company (LLC) or corporation in Delaware is:
- Type of company
- Name of the company
- Communications contact person (must be an individual)
- Your street address, city, state, country, and postal code (can be anywhere in the world)
- Your email address
- Telephone number – land line or mobile
- In the case of filing a LLC, we need to know the initial member/s of whom we are releasing the LLC to until successors are elected internally through the LLC agreement
- In the case of filing a corporation, we need to know the initial director/shareholder to whom we are releasing the company to until successors are elected internally through the bylaws
- Shipping & billing address
- Method of payment (we accept all major credit cards, PayPal, bank transfers, and company/personal cheques).
Once we have all the information above, we will prepare and file all your paperwork with the Delaware Division of Corporations on the same day via our direct electronic connection with the state of Delaware. Once the company is approved, we will email you all the approved documents.
Note: Shelf Companies are always available for immediate use.
- One person can hold all positions and be the sole owner of the corporation or LLC
- A physical address within Delaware is not needed because our Firm can provide it for you
- Directors are able to fix any price on shares of stock they wish to sell
- Legally write off expenses related to your business. This includes deductions for operating costs and depreciation.
- Low costs in forming a corporation or LLC in Delaware
- Income Tax – Delaware does not charge corporate income tax to businesses that do not physically operate in Delaware.
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Appointment of First Directors
- Consent Actions of the Board of Directors
- Share Certificates
- Register of Directors and Members
- Company Seal