Register your Belize company in the same day!
- Deliver your Belize Company within 5 days
- Open a same day bank account with e-banking and credit card
- Secure you tax optimisation
- Offer value for money services with no hidden costs
- Prompt, professional and individual service at all times
- Full confidentiality
Parameters to Consider
- Exemption from all local taxes for international business companies
- Availability of free zones providing facilities for manufacturing and other business activities, such as warehousing, packaging, distribution of products and services
- Well-developed financial services industry
- Well-developed professional infrastructure
- Privacy which prohibits the disclosure of banking and financial information
- Information about beneficial owners, shareholders, directors and officers is not filed with the Belize government, and not available to the public.
- Common law legal system based on English law
- Excellent telecommunications system
- Easy access to the NAFTA members Mexico, USA and Canada by land, sea and air
- No foreign exchange restrictions for IBC
- Stable political system with long history of peaceful and democratic development
- Belize is not blacklisted by FATF and OECD
- An independent country and a member of well recognized political organizations, such as of the British Commonwealth, Organization of American States and the United Nations.
Belize is one of the most dynamically developing offshore-financial centres located south of Mexico. It has excellent infrastructure, well developed banking sector, advanced telecommunication facilities, and a very favourable business legislation. It’s a popular offshore jurisdiction because of the large number of privacy and tax advantages from which offshore companies incorporated there benefit from. By incorporating an IBC in Belize it provides extensive confidentiality for the beneficial owners as company registers are not available for public inspection, and shareholders enjoy exemption from all local taxes and duties, including income tax, capital gains tax and corporation tax.
Belize provides a stable business climate for investors, as the exchange rate is fixed for 25 years. In addition Belize enjoys preferential treatment for trade in certain commodities with the Caribbean Common Market, USA, Canada and the European Community.
The process of Belize company incorporation, is quite simple and cost effective with low government registration fees. It has no minimum paid-up capital requirements. The annual government fee is US$100 which is for an IBC whose authorized capital does not exceed the amount of US$50.000. For an IBC whose capital exceeds US$50.000, the annual fee is then US$1.000
A Belize IBC is formed under the Belize International Business Companies Act. This piece of legislation was initially adopted in 1990 and was then further extended and amended in 2000. Belize IBC Act is internationally considered to be one of the most modern and user-friendly offshore corporation legislations available today. It is a perfect corporate vehicle for international financial transactions, being especially designed with the offshore investor in mind. Belize´s laws facilitate fast and simple incorporation, and its modern and computerized IBC Registry is capable to process a company registration within one hour however delays can sometimes occur depending on company particulars.
If you wish to incorporate a Company in Belize, our team of skilled legal advisers can assist you with the Company Formation and the opening of a Bank Account so that you can start and go about your business immediately and effectively.
Below is a list of our services used in order to help you incorporate your Belize Company.
- The formation of Belize international business companies (IBC`s)
- provision of Registered Agent & Registered Address services
- provision of company management, directorship and shareholding services
- giving assistance with licensing of offshore insurance companies and offshore banks
- formation of offshore mutual funds
- custody of documents and company administration services
- offshore bank account introductions
- corporate searches
- virtual office services
Belize IBCs must have a registered agent and a registered office in Belize, where all official company correspondence may be served. Our Firm can provide this as part of our incorporation service therefore travelling to Belize is not required to incorporate an IBC.
As part of our due diligence we require proof of identity in the form of a passport copy for all directors and shareholders of the company.
Belize company names may be in any language but they must be unique and must end with Ltd, Corp or Inc. We can provide you with a list of approved names for you to choose from should you not have a chosen company name.
The requirement for a Belize company is only one person to act as a director. This person may be of any nationality and may be corporate entity. Director registers are kept confidential and are not available for public inspection.
Only one shareholder is required, the single shareholder may also be a director. As with directors, shareholders may be of any nationality and corporate shareholders are also allowed. Shareholder registers are kept confidential, providing anonymity for the beneficiaries of the company.
Whilst all companies are required to keep accounting records, there are no filing or auditing requirements for a Belizean IBC.
Our corporate and legal consultants ensure a cost and time efficient process. Once we have received all the necessary information and proof of identity, the incorporation process takes 5-6 days in total.
Note: Shelf Companies are always available for immediate use.
A Belize International Business Company, by the definition of the law, is not subject to any tax or duty on income or profits. These provisions are included in Article 130 of the Belize IBC Act.
Specifically, all income of a company incorporated under the Belize IBC Act; all dividends or other distributions paid by the company to persons who are not resident in Belize; all interest, rent, royalties, compensations and any other amounts paid by the company to persons who are not resident persons in Belize; all capital gains raised with respect to any shares, debt obligations or other securities of a company incorporated under the Belize IBC Act by persons who are not persons resident in Belize, are exempt from all provisions of the Belize Income and Business Tax Act. Additionally, a Belize International Business Company is also exempt from any stamp duty on its transactions.
All instruments relating to transfers of any property to a company incorporated under the Belize IBC Act; all instruments relating to transactions in respect of the shares, debt obligations or other securities of a company incorporated under the Belize IBC Act; and all instruments relating in any way to the assets or activities of a company incorporated under the Belize IBC Act, are exempt from the payment of stamp duty.
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Appointment of First Directors
- Consent Actions of the Board of Directors
- Share Certificates
- Register of Directors and Members
- Company Seal